About sep 18th



For my vacations of fiestas patrias I went to Vicuña, the town where I lived the past 5 years (before coming to Santiago this year).
We traveled by bus with my girlfriend, and the prices were pretty high because we left the city on Friday 15th.
When we arrived to Vicuña, I felt the difference of the air. It was a fresh mor

I was very excited for the "Pampilla" when i arrived to Vicuña (a place where people meet for Fiestras Patrias, with a lot of fondas), but in the end the place changed a lot so i was a little bit deceived.
The municipality decided to put cement roads and to be honest they were not well designed, because they were too narow for the hundred of people that went to that place. I just went one day to pampilla, and I think I enjoyed more being with my old friends at the park or near the river drinking a beer.
I also spent time with my parents, one day we went to the house of one of their friends and we had a good time eating together and sharing. When i was in Vicuña the weather was nice, very sunny and with a lot of wind. My parents where preparing their things to travel to the south, so they where very busy when I arrived. The garden was flourishing and I helped my father gather avocadoes, the tree was full of them but they were still green.

I spent the last day in Vicuña walking in the town with some friend, and then we went to the square to practice skateboarding and other activities like juggling and rapping.

It was a great week!




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Chilean building that I like: Bahái´s temple

A city I would like to visit : L.A