When I was younger, I used to go to see my family to France every summer, we were living in the fifth region of Chile, the region of Valparaiso. I first travelled alone in a plane at the age of 10, in 2008. My grandmother took care of me everytime i went to France, and I remember a lot of good moments with her. When it's summer in Chile, it's winter in France, and where I stayed with my grandmother it snowed a lot. Almost every year we went to Valberg, a ski station located in the south of France.We used to go to Valberg with my two cousins, a friend of them and both families, we stayed in a little appartment near the center of the city. 
We skied during all the morning, in the evening we used to go to the library to read, and we played different card and table games after the dinner. 
I clearly remember the night we went to the restaurant and we could eat all the pancakes we wanted. It was very cold outside, maybe it was snowing, and we were in the warmest place of the city. The glasses got fogged with the heat of the place, you could stand up from your seat and take out all you wanted, sugar, nutella, anything to put on the pancakes! We were there with my grandmother and my cousins, and there was some kids older than me. They were writing things on the fogged glasses, my grandmother was talking with their parents, I was laughing with my cousins, we all had a very good time.


Comentarios

  1. What a wonderful experience to travel regularly to France! *-*
    I read it like a really nice experience, I hope you still are in touch with your grandma and can visit her again (and maybe now you can cook the pancakes).
    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Chilean building that I like: Bahái´s temple

A city I would like to visit : L.A