A city I would like to visit : L.A


Hi everyone!

Today i will write about a city that I would like to visit, Los Angeles. There are many things that makes me want to go to Los Angeles, the climate, the beach, the perfect streets for skateboarding. Those streets have cement paths that are very flat and smooth, the skateboard rolls easily and you can travel from one point to another distant one just by skating. When I watch Instagram stories or Youtube videos of people living in Los Angeles, they seem to have fun and enjoy a sunny weather, and the food that they eat look delicious. I think that the variety of places to eat in Los Angeles is very valuable, and if I lived there I would try every restaurant !
One interesting fact is that they brew some of the better beers in Los Angeles, so there is another good reason to visit it... Lol

If there is one principal thing that attracts me to Los Angeles is the amount of museums and art exhibitions, I think people who live in L.A appreciate a lot more art in general, here in Santiago there are some museums but the times that I have went to one of them, there was not a lot of people.
The innovation of the architecture of that city is very big, this is due to the fact that some of the best universities that teach architecture are in that place. Maybe a creative mind is related to a good lifestyle, and I think L.A is a good place to live.
One of my dreams is to watch a sunset in Los Angeles, I imagine me sitting the sand facing the sea, near to the palms and the people just passing by. Maybe this last sentence sounds like a cliché scenario, but I would consider moving to Los Angeles in the future to live all these beautiful things.



Comentarios

  1. Hope your dream comes true someday!
    I don't know much about USA cities, but this is the second one I read today, so I guess it's a good city to list in my "to travel someday" list. The description attached me.
    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Chilean building that I like: Bahái´s temple