Last weekend i went to Cajón del Maipo with my girlfriend and my mother.

I got up early on Saturday morning, and we went to Baquedano station with my mom, where we met my girlfriend who was waiting for us. We traveled  by metro to a bus station located in the south of Santiago, and it wasn't easy to find the bus station because we had never traveled to Cajon del Maipo before.
 
When we were on our way to the first village, we were impressed by the greenery of the place. It reminded me to the south of Chile, the sky was grey and it was very cold. 

After we visited San José de Maipo, me and my girlfriend travelled by bus following the route in direction to the chain of mountains. While my mother stood in the square of San José de Maipo, we were at 25 km to the east of San José, where we visited a long and dark tunnel (600 meters) and we took pictures of the landscape. 

When we came back, we met my mother at the square and took the bus back to Santiago. Two weeks before, someone passed me a paper on the street, it said that "Los Jaivas" will be in concert that day. So we travelled to Metro La Moneda and finished the day seeing Los Jaivas in a live performance.
























Comentarios

  1. I have never go to Cajón del Maipo but in your picture I see that it´s a beautiful place. You had a really awesome weekend Mateo, and what a nice way to finished it with "Los Jaivas" live :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Chilean building that I like: Bahái´s temple

A city I would like to visit : L.A